1. Travel to some 60 countries around the world!
I’ve been to 62 countries altogether in 6 years.
I made my map from here
2. Learn a new language
Studio l’italiano ma l’Italiano è una lingua bella ma difficile.
Hablas Espanol pero poquito.
3. Try out a new profession in a different field.
Would love to wait tables on a cafe I will own some day.
Photo Credit here
4. Achieve my ideal weight.
I need to gain a little more. Maybe around 5-10 lbs.
5. See the Angkor Wat ruins in Cambodia.
6. See the Pyramids of Egypt.
I DID. (photo)
7. Learn a new sport.
8. Resign from a job you don’t like.
9. Pursue your passion.
Traveling, check! Painting, singing, photography, writing – check, check, check and check!
10. Start my own business doing something I love.
I’d love to have my own art gallery cafe someday. We just need cash to run it. And a place to build it.
11. Achieve financial abundance with my passion.
Let’s wait for my tiny little art cafe.
12. Identify someone who has inspired my life and let him know how much he has inspired me.
13. Be a mentor to someone.
14. Skydive somewhere in the world. It won’t matter even if I’m 80 years old.
15. Climb a mountain. Climb more mountains!
I did, in Sapa, Vietnam and in Sagada, Bontoc.
16. Sleep on the beach, under the stars.
Sihanoukville, Cambodia with Valerio.
17. Give a heartfelt surprise to someone.
I actually gave my mother a heart attack when I showed up one day at home after 9 motnhs of being away.
18. Make a difference in someone’s life.
Done. And I still continue to do it.
19. Perform a kind deed to at least 5 strangers without expecting anything in return.
20. Write a journal.
21. Write a journal about something that means to me.
Still on progress.
22. FLY ON A BLIMP!!! Overlooking Bagan (in Burma)
23. Sing my favorite song in an audience.
I DID. Every KARAOKE night I’ve got the bar full-packed, standing room only, whenever I sing Bonnie Tyler’s Total Eclipse of the Heart.
24. Offer my service to a humanitarian cause.
25. Make friends with at least 5 strangers on the airport during long lay-offs.
26. Experience a sunset.
Sunset in Uluwatu, Indonesia
27. Experience a sunrise.
Bali at 5am
28. See the Northern Lights.
I DID! We were sailing the Scandinavia, and I saw it! The skies were green!!! It was awesome.
29. Witness a solar eclipse.
30. See a shooting star.
I DID. In Lombok, Indonesia. And also one in Uluwatu, with Valerio.
31. I want to plant my own tree and watch it grow.
32. Own a pet in exchange of Paul, the Siamese cat.
33. Do public speaking in front of 10000 people.
I DID…actually with 1500.
34. Send postcards to friends abroad.
Did it in Laos.
Photo Credit: Ivan and Djae
35. Grow hair until waist!
36. Learn wine appreciation.
Thank you, Sommelier friends. If it weren’t for you guys, I wouldn’t know that mixing a red wine, white wine and a bottle of beer is a bad thing to do.
37. I want to go on a blind date. There is no need. 🙂
38. I want to study Psychology.
I DID. But I was too lazy to finish another year.
39. Learn to play a new musical instrument.
40. Win a BINGO.
I won a Nikon SB-80o on my very first bingo game onboard.
41. Learn TANGO. Actually, make it – learn to DANCE first.
42. Dance on the streets of Buenos Aires like a local.
43. See the end of the world, Ushuaia.
Photo Credit here
Go on a road trip. Camp-out. Sleep in the forest.
45. Go backpacking across at least 10 locations.
Hanoi, Halong, Sapa, Luang Phrabang, Vientiane, Bangkok, Siem Reap, Pnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Ho Chih Minh with Valerito.
46. I want to pack my bags and set off for a random location with no itinerary planned at all.
47. I want to go to India.
48. Go swimming with the dolphins.
I did in Mexico.
…and then I kissed it. 🙂
49. Do a performance art in front of an audience.
50. Own a Lubitel 166 UNIVERSAL.
I got one from a thrift shop in Estonia!
51. Live in a different country for at least 6 months.
52. Get featured on a newspaper.
53. Plan a dream home.
Jogjakarta. I saw it. It just needs a little TLC.
54. Whip up the best meal ever for a loved one.
My Filipino beefsteak I cooked for Valerio in Jogja.
55. Learn how to bake.
56. Quit smoking, when I say I stop, it should be forever.
57. Practice Yoga 3 times a week. 1 hour a day.
58. Learn how to drive a moped.
59. Fall asleep on grassy plains.
60. Be a vegetarian for 21 days – straight.
61. I want to make 1000 origami cranes. And be granted a wish by the real crane!
Photo Credit here
62. I want to be able to paint large pieces again.
63. I want to do an exhibition in a nice, tiny art gallery somewhere abroad.
64. I want to do a fund raising using my photographs I took all over the world.
65. I want to go to Morroco.
66. Experience an OBE.
67. I want to put my self in an Ashram in India.
68. I want to get a palm tattoo.
69. I want to get closure on all my hurt, grievances and unhappiness of the past.
70. I want to bury the hatchet with all the people I have conflict in the past or now.
71. I want to do something really crazy and out of character. HUGE LIST!
72. FLY FIRST CLASS!
73. Visit a volcano, climb a crater.
– I DID when I was in Iceland.
Dieng Plateau, Indonesia
74. SEE ICELAND! Go to Reykjavik. Listen to Icelandic music.
– I DID
75. Be a member of Couchsurfing.
– I am a proud member.
76. Fly in a helicopter.
77. Take a really good portrait of a Sadhu in Nepal.
78. See Nepal.
– Flight is booked! -4 days from now as I write it.
80. Read a book in Italian. And summarize it in English.
A PARALLEL TEXT BOOK is the answer!
81. Gain enlightenment.
82. See the Taj Mahal.
83. See the Mona Lisa in Louvre. Too stereotype, eh? WHATTABOUT, take a photo of the Mona Lisa inside the Louvre and let the guards run after you?
84. See a real elephant.
85. Ride an elephant.
Luang Phrabang, Laos 2012
TO BE CONTINUED…